Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

fredag 9 september 2016

Waiting for all my friends to come! It's my 7th Birthday!


It's My 7th Birthday!
... and all my IG Friends are on their way!


You are Soooo Welcome to my BirthdayPawty!!!
I am so Happy to see You, My Lovely Friends! :-)

Elli

 Mini and Chiquita

Lola,  Mark, Cookie, Gaupo and Bella

 Harvey

Pepper, Prince and Titus

Luna

Chuck

Kili and Kal

Cliff

Princess Luna

 Hines

Cooper

Roxie Bear

Thank you!

Chili and Gigi 

Olive and Dazzy

Mia

Coco

 Pippin and Baxter

Leo, Macho and Mia

Snoopy

Bruno

Max

Sparky and Alfie

Lola

Strummer and Dexter

Eddy

 Prince Miki and Princess Aida

Buddy

Esther

Toto

Mona

Emmie

I got a lot of Birthday gifts!!! Best Birthday Ever!

Dad made some Yummy Pancakes to us!
Nam, Nam :-)  Let's have some my lovely friends!!!

Now its Disco all night long ...
 with my Pal Alfie from SF 










Inga kommentarer: